I have several digital edition PDFs of documents that contain video tutorials
(mp4 files). These tutorials played just fine in earlier revisions of these
documents in Win XP. Since our IT group upgraded us to new Dell notebooks,
running Win 10, the videos no longer play. Instead I get a warning telling me
that Flash Player is required to run the tutorials. I installed the new Adobe
Flash Player and restarted the notebook, but I still get the Flash Player
warning. How do I re-enable this content?