Thanks Ian.

Yeah .. I suppose if something is broken in the 64-bit version and it's working in the 32-bit version, that might be a reason to use it. But if all's working as expected, I'm just not seeing a reason to use the 32-bit version.

I suppose someone could be using a 32-bit version of Windows, and want to install FM2019 .. but really? I guess we'll just have to wait and see,

Cheers,
...scott