Lin, I've tried to include a lot of these kinds of things on the Frameusers.com Web site at http://www.frameusers.com/ in the "Techniques" tab. I'm always happy to add more resources if I'm given PDFs to upload that are not marketing collateral for the author. (However, appropriate attribution is always provided.) The goal of the FrameUsers.com site is to provide readers with the information they need to use Framemaker effectively.

Carol