Reng,
I think the question being asked now is why you had the problem and what
the ini line fixes or changes.... Did Singh tell you?

Art Campbell
          art.campb...@gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358