Hello,

Does anyone know of any issues/problems running Mif2Go in Windows 10?  I know
that Jeremy Griffith passed away in 2014, so I suspect there may be problems.

I've been using Mif2Go successfully with an older FrameMaker version (7.2)
under Windows 7.  I use it to convert legacy FrameMaker documentation to
Confluence-friendly XHTML for import (paste) into Confluence's Source Editor.

I'm trying to anticipate problems if my current PC is forced to retire soon.
From what I understand, my FrameMaker 7.2 should still work in Windows 10.

Thank you for any tips,

Kevin Ryan

Harriscomputer

Kevin Ryan
Technical Writer, Research & Development
P: 802-865-1170x82412
E: kr...@harriscomputer.com

[cid:systems-and-software-logo_fb337cde-842d-4df4-a70d-ba6845848677.png]

10 E Allen Street
Suite 201
Winooski, VT 05404
www.ssivt.com<http://www.ssivt.com>

This message has been sent on behalf of a company that is part of the Harris
Operating Group of Constellation Software Inc. These companies are listed
here<http://subscribe.harriscomputer.com/>.
If you prefer not to be contacted by Harris Operating Group please notify
us<http://subscribe.harriscomputer.com/>.

This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you
are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain,
copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all
copies of the message.