Is the PDF resolution an issue. Could the original have been saved out
   at more than 300ppi? And so, more than (about) 3,400 pixels?
   Ant

     On 08 October 2019 at 14:22 Simon BUCH <[1]simon.b...@m-ais.com>
     wrote:
     Hello,
     In all the years that I have been using Adobe FrameMaker, I know it
     can
     handle some humongous sized documents - up to 216 inches square i.e.
     5.48 metres!
     However today I found that I am unable to import a large PDF
     document at
     100%.  The PDF is 1.35m x 40cm, and FrameMaker keeps resizing it to
     be
     50% of the size.
     If I try to resize it, I get the FrameMaker warning message:
         Object size is too large or too small.
         The width and height must be between 0.125 and 3600 points.
     3600 points is only 50 inches == 1.27m
     Has anyone encountered this limitation before?
     // Simon BUCH