From: Framers <framers-bounces+docudoc=hotmail....@lists.frameusers.com> on
behalf of John Posada <jpos...@hudsongroup.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2019 1:18 PM
To: An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.
<framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: [Framers] Backup in different folder?

Hi guys...FM19...I like having an auto backup on Save, but I'd like them put in
another folder. Possible?

John Posada
[cid:image002.png@01D5B0EE.AF667490]Technical Writer
One Meadowlands Plaza, East Rutherford, NJ 07073
o: 201.528.2581  m: 732.259.2874
"Together we turn the world of travel into a world
of opportunity by being the traveler's best friend"
hudsongroup.com