On 12/20/2019 10:38 AM, Doug wrote:
What worked was
applying a single condition tag that was named for the multiple conditions.

That worked as I had hoped,   I even was able to use the Show As Per
Condition section instead of the Show As Per Expression section.
Doug,
   Yes, you can define a tag for each possible combination of books and outputs in which you want particular text shown. Doing so allows you to use Show/Hide instead of conditional expressions. You'll have to  define many more condition tags with this approach. If you ever add more books or have different combinations (such as content included in books 40 and 41 but neither 42 nor 44), the number or tags will become much larger.
    --Lynne

--
Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.