Hi Everyone,

I have Tech Comm Suite 2017 with FrameMaker 2017, I then separately upgraded
JUST FrameMaker to 2019. I would now like to upgrade the rest of the products
in my 2017 Suite to 2019 but Adobe says they cannot do this unless I pay for
upgrading FrameMaker again.

I have no hard feelings with Adobe that is their business practice. I am
looking for suggestions on how to get to a complete 2019 suite. Can I sell my
current 2019 FrameMaker license, I am stumped.

And is it even worth upgrading, anyone have 2019 that they can share an opinion
with me.

Thanks a million Everyone.

Rick

Richard Melanson
Technical Writer|HighRes Biosolutions
T:781.932.1912x1160|rmelan...@highresbio.com
www.highresbio.com

This e-mail message may contain confidential information and may not be used by
anyone but the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use or dissemination of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify HighRes
Biosolutions immediately by reply email.  Then delete this message from your
system.  Thank you.-----Original Message-----