Hi Rick,

No, you did absolutely nothing wrong. Remember that many, many of this list's subscribers have been affected by coronavirus-related work disruptions. They may not be reading list messages as regularly as they had been. Of the ones that are, they perhaps have no solution to offer.

One of the things you can do is search this group's archives at
<https://www.mail-archive.com/framers%40lists.frameusers.com/maillist.html>https://www.mail-archive.com/framers%40lists.frameusers.com/maillist.html

You might be able to unearth some helpful information in previous posts.

Carol Elkins
List Mom