Dear all,
Has anybody of You ever used the FrameMaker Project feature?

I try to use the Project feature in FM 15 and encounter a frustrating behaviour:

*   There is no Open > Project. I need to open the project file in the file
system
*   Using Open and the set the type selection to FrameMaker Project does not
yield any
    results
*   There is no means to create a new folder (to put in various stuff) if there
are
    already Locations defined. If I just use the Create Folder button then the
folder
    is created in currently selected location (if locations exist, one is
always
    selected).
*   Even in a yet empty project it is not possible to define such a folder, the
button
    Add Folder is inactive then.
*   The only means to create such a folder is editing the xml file while the
Project
    window is closed (see the first location)
*   Adding an asset by Add Location and then using the Browse button to find
the
    directory in question always shows the same folder ($HOME) as a starting
point- and
    I need to navigate through the whole system to find what I want.

With all these shortcomings it is my impression that nobody has used this
feature
yet...

Klaus