I just upgraded to Windows 11 at work. I see where the "Enable" command remains
selectable, but when I start working in the file, the Track/Edit feature is
working.

Julie

From: Framers
<framers-bounces+julie.sigrist=airbornemx....@lists.frameusers.com> On Behalf
Of acr...@shaw.ca
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2024 12:42 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: [Framers] Track Changes has stopped working

I'm posting this for my contractor.

And note that sometimes something he tries works for a bit, then it stops
working.

Track Changes has stopped working.

At the start of the project, it was working great...and then it wasn't. I
can only assume I have somehow blocked the process.

I have tried to Enable Track Changes in my document and the Bookfile from
the Edit menu as well as using the Toolbar functions. The only action I can
make is to click OK on a pop message that says "Finished Enable Track Text
Edit in Book" but the Enable feature still remains selectable.

I have attempted to resolve this issue by performing the following steps:

* Saving as a Mif
* Update the Bookfile
* Installed the latest Updates
* Closed out of FrameMaker

However, none of these steps have worked.

I am currently using FrameMaker version 17.0.3.546

on a 64-bit OS

Running Windows 11 Home edition

Send messages to
framers@lists.frameusers.com<mailto:framers@lists.frameusers.com>