Hi All,

Here is the link as no information that identifies my client or this
information for them is shown in the video. And Julie S., I think this is what
you were describing to me. Brilliant minds on this list.

https://youtu.be/VGcibNwQ0EU

Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com