Man, I remember when those thing used to be liquid gold!!! I myself have one
for FM 7.0 and two for 6.0 - not much difference between the two. But alas, w/
Framemaker no longer the in demand tool that it was, I couldn't give mine away
(shipping costs only as well) either!

Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com