What version of TCS are you looking for Stuart? I may have some install files
that match.
<https://t.xink.io/Tracking/Index/BmICACMNAgAEr9QA0>
________________________________
From: Framers
<framers-bounces+jeff.coatsworth=jonasclub....@lists.frameusers.com> on behalf
of Tammy Van Boening <tamm...@spectrumwritingllc.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2024 9:55 AM
To: An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.
<framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: [Framers] Posting for a retired colleague

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Jonas Software. DO NOT CLICK
links or open attachments UNLESS YOU RECOGNIZE THE SENDER and know the content
is safe.

Hello remaining Whirlers,

I retired from tech comm in 2015; before that, I was a fairly active user of
this list. I see now that it has dwindled and is possibly replaced by some
other forum. Similarly, the frameusers community seems to have dissolved.

I'm hoping someone can help me find some FrameMaker users, as I have a need to
use some applications in Adobe TCS. I have a licensed copy on an old personal
laptop (legal, per the licence agreement), but want to move it to a new laptop.
Unfortunately, my former employer tossed the installation discs sometime in the
intervening years ("let's tidy this place up") and Adobe no longer provides
downloadable installation files.
Perhaps someone out there has discs they could help me out with.

Best regards,

--
Stuart Rogers
formerly srogers @ phoenix-geophysics dot

Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
https://url.avanan.click/v2/___www.spectrumwritingllc.com___.YXAzOmpvbmFzY29ycG9yYXRlOmE6bzpjNjZiMWI4YWFlODY3ZDI1Yzc1N2FiOWZjM2Q5NmQ4Zjo2OjJlMjI6M2VhYzlhYzExYzlmMTdjZmU1ZGUxMWU4OGIyYzdhYzNlMjk1MzEwYmQ3MzRkNThjZjdmYmYwMzM3NzYyMDI1ODpwOlQ

Visit the list's homepage at
https://url.avanan.click/v2/___http://www.frameusers.com___.YXAzOmpvbmFzY29ycG9yYXRlOmE6bzpjNjZiMWI4YWFlODY3ZDI1Yzc1N2FiOWZjM2Q5NmQ4Zjo2OmY3Yzk6NjI4YTQ1ZDY4OTZkNDNiZjdiYjU4ZDFkMzUyZWJmOTUzNWRmNDdkMDAwMmY5MzIyZGYxYmI5MmE2ZTAwYmU3OTpwOlQ
Archives located at
https://url.avanan.click/v2/___http://www.mail-archive.com/framers*40lists.frameusers.com/___.YXAzOmpvbmFzY29ycG9yYXRlOmE6bzpjNjZiMWI4YWFlODY3ZDI1Yzc1N2FiOWZjM2Q5NmQ4Zjo2OmY5ZTE6YzMyYjRmNGI5MTFiZDcyNjk0Zjg0NGQ2YjNhOWQxMTExY2I1NTRmZmU0NjZlYTI0NzlhMGFkNTc3YzIzNTVlZDpwOlQ
Subscribe and unsubscribe at
https://url.avanan.click/v2/___http://lists.frameusers.com/listinfo.cgi/framers-frameusers.com___.YXAzOmpvbmFzY29ycG9yYXRlOmE6bzpjNjZiMWI4YWFlODY3ZDI1Yzc1N2FiOWZjM2Q5NmQ4Zjo2OjBmY2M6Yjc5NjYxYWJkOTMyYjlmYWI1YzgxMDllNWJjZmZjMTUzNjI1YWY1NzVjZDNhNzBlMDlmYTBkZmU2NGViNjA5MzpwOlQ