Nope, just two from today and one from yesterday. I am seeing everyone else's
post to the list, but not mine for some reason, but everyone is apparently
seeing mine. Trying to work with my email provider to see if there is some
issue there. Ain't technology grand?

Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com