Tammy,

I try to work in Unicode whenever I’m straying outside of the realm of 8-bit
characters as each app has its own weird shortcuts.

In Frame’s find box the syntax \u#### works, with each # representing the hex
digit in Unicode.

So, for endashes, use \u2013. Unicode values can be easily looked up at
Unicode.org.

Craig Johnson
San Francisco

Sent from my iPad