Martin Aspeli wrote:
Hi Hanno,

I'm happy to write the plone / plone.app announcement, and I can write the bit about guidelines for when to use them. However, I'm not too sure how we do the svn organisation.

 - are we recommending people use ZopeSkel?
cautious but enthusiastic non-fwt +1 here? I'm hoping now that topp has Ian Bicking aboard we may have a chance of getting some expert cycles to resolve the skeletor/paste/zc.buildout/instancemanager overlap. but for creating basic stub skeletons ZopeSkel seems like the simplest starting point though. I need to look at it again though; would we also need a ploneskel?

-w

--

| david "whit" morriss | | contact :: http://public.xdi.org/=whit "If you don't know where you are, you don't know anything at all" Dr. Edgar Spencer, Ph.D., 1995

"I like to write code like other ppl like to tune their cars or 10kW hifi equipment..."

Christian Heimes, 2004

begin:vcard
fn:D. Whitfield  Morriss
n:Morriss;D. Whitfield