Hi guys,

I'm submitting three bundles:

http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/142
https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/review/plip142-componentised-content-menu

 - mostly done
 - needs more real-world testing
- some test failures, probably due to general state of 3.0 bundle when I branched it

https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/review/157
https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/review/plip157-contentrules

- see notes in progress log on PLIP, and TODO.txt in plone.app.contentrules

 - basically works, but UI is rudimentary
- need to create more realistic rule conditions and actions (two examples are there, though)
 - lack of tests in plone.app.contentrules for Plone integration

http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/118
https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/review/plip118-portlets

 - see notes in progress log on PLIP, and TODO.txt in plone.app.portlets

 - basically works
 - some features are not exposed in the UI and the UI is rudimentary
- having a hard time tracking down an error - "Can't pickle objects in acqusition wrappers". The aq wrappers are appearing by magic :-(
 - tests in CMFPlone and plone.app.portlets missing/out-of-date

Needless to say, I plan to work on these going forward. :)

If anyone can help me debug ZODB and aq wrappers, I'd be really grateful :-(

Martin