On Fri, 2006-06-10 at 14:11 +0100, Martin Aspeli wrote:
> Also - is anyone reviewing the content rules bundle? I want to put
> some more time into that, and harass Markus into doing so as well.
> It's in a similar state to the portlets bundle - needs more
> actions/conditions and UI improvements and a small migration step to
> hook up the UI (atm you have to manually invoke the template).

I tried finding more time for this but so far I only had a chance to
rummage through the code and briefly try it out.  While it wasn't
completely working for me (as Martin and I already discussed) I was
quite pleased with everything else.  I'd be very obliged if someone
could help out with this.

Regards,
Rocky

--