On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 17:54:36 -0800, Martin Aspeli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Emphasis on "we ship". I would strongly -1 having this on for every
RichField in every product (i.e. do it at the AT level), which is how I
read it the first time. Doing it for Document, News Item and Event is
probably sensible though.

Absolutely.

The point is that it will always create
Documents (I assume); you won't get news items from wiki'ing news items
and so on (which is probably not what you'd expect).

It should give you the choice, if there are several types of content available in that location.

One of the cases I could think of would be programming, things like setMethod(( blah )). Does wicked parse inside <pre> and <code> tags?

Good point. We probably will find a few more of those. Even if that's
pretty lame python. ;)

Lame Python is what I do best, baby!

--
Alexander Limi ยท http://limi.net