On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 17:19:30 +0100, Sidnei da Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It should be possible to differentiate a 'click-and-drag' from a
simple 'click' right? I'm sure someone thought about this. :)

Yeah, that works, problem is that I often use doubleclick-drag to select full words. This worked at list in Safari before this change, in Firefox that invoked the inline editing.

A problem I have with the single clicking is activating the window, which sometimes also invokes the inline editing. Or clicking somewhere to get the focus right for scroll-wheel scrolling etc.

Regards,
Florian Schulze