Martin Aspeli schrieb:
This is a bit late in the game, but I'd like to offer for consideration whether we should move footer.pt and colophon.pt to viewlets?

Why?

Because custom skins very often want to hide these. With the (incredibly cool) new viewlet manager from fschulze, we could make this very easy. As it stands, you still need to customise both of these (and/or main_template) to remove/change them.

Thoughts?

While I agree in principle that this would be a good step forward
I feel somewhat uneasy with more and more last minute changes.
After all we should enter into RC state rather soon, shouldn't we?

Anyway, it's fine with me but I think Wiggy should be free to
decide on this as he feels most appropriate.

Raphael

Martin