On Dec 2, 2007, at 6:19 PM, Martin Aspeli wrote:
Hi team,

hi martin,

I'm submitting the following PLIPs for Plone 3.1.

thanks for submitting these — unfortunately i won't have time to read them today, but i'll catch up and comment some time later this week. having that said, could we, i.e. the team, try to keep casting votes relatively soon after new submissions to avoid blocking things and/or creating a backlog for ourselves? in this particular case i'd suggest the end of the week if that's okay with everyone?

cheers,

andi

--
zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]