On Dec 21, 2007, at 6:19 PM, Martijn Pieters wrote:
On Dec 20, 2007 3:01 PM, Raphael Ritz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
don't know whether this is even submitted for 3.1

  http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/197

It wasn't, but I've voted on it anyway. :-)

+1 from me!

+1 from me as well, but i'd suggest to keep our votes safe for later, i.e. 3.2. i don't think we should accept any plips if their author don't even submit them. i mean we cannot assume they will have time at all, and i wouldn't like to reject such plips later on due to a missing implementation.

cheers,

andi

--
zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]