On Jan 19, 2008, at 6:48 PM, Florian Schulze wrote:

Hi!

The buildout is at
https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/review/plip213-syndication-preps
Notes are in the buildout. I guess this is the smallest PLIP of all :)

yay, a nice small plip.

it certainly works nicely during my clicktests.

however, i have one problem, which is more svn-kungfoo related than to this plip. given the branch you've cut of CMFPlone

https://dev.plone.org/plone/browser/CMFPlone/branches/plip213-syndication-preps

how can i single out the changeset that you have done? i'd like to review the diffs that you made, i.e what seperates this branch from the revision that you cut it from.

i must admit that i'm a bit overwhelmed here with that large listing. any pointers?

other than that +1 from me on the plip.

Regards,
Florian Schulze