Raphael Ritz wrote:
Helge Tesdal wrote:
[..]
How about always keeping half or a third of the previous team on the next team. Unless we're doing that already. :)

I like that idea. Currently I am the only one who continued
from the previous team and our process also changed
somewhat.
This is a really, really, really good idea. "Staggered terms" really help with continuity of process, etc. Most nonprofit boards work this way. (And, FWIW, the PF board is thinking about revising its bylaws to create staggered terms so we have some board continuity from year-to-year as well.)

:jon