Andreas Zeidler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> ... following their notes and the various discussion to come up
> with another opinion, albeit not reviewing things.  at least, that's
> what i think makes sense.

Among other suggestions for the process for the next review around: I think
framework team members should explicitly enumerate their votes +1, -1, 0 rather
than saying to follow the reviewers' votes. I know Martijn said this in this
review round and it didn't seem to be a problem, but I think that step helps
make sure that team members definitely read and process each other's review
notes.

Peace,
George