On 7 Feb 2008, at 02:15, Raphael Ritz wrote:

Graham Perrin wrote:

I'll be more than happy to help with the WebDAV aspect, if required.

any kind of feedback is welcomeFeel free to provide any feedback you may have on this to the framework team list right away (included in cc).

Thanks,

  Raphael

In any case I have cc'd myself under <https://dev.plone.org/plone/ ticket/7732>.

My apologies for being out of the loop. I was on leave for a week or so (Zope/Plone day slotted in the middle) with no real head space for testing.

I realise that the deadline has passed, FWIW my
+1 (though I'm not on the team ;)
and comments are in Trac, around <http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/ 7732#comment:17>

<https://dev.plone.org/plone/query?reporter=%7Egrahamperrin&summary=% 7EWebDAV> is the sum total of WebDAV issues reported by me. I'll probably revisit the four January tickets after (a) a server upgrade, 3.0.4 to 3.1 and (b) a laptop Mac OS X upgrade, 10.4.11 to 10.5.2.