Previously Chris Calloway wrote:
> On Sep 7, 2008, at 3:37 PM, Alexander Limi wrote:
> >On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 03:34:58 -0700, Martin Aspeli
> ><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >>That's a good idea. On the other hand, I wonder if it would be nice
> >>give people a chance to come up with and work on PLIPs during the
> >>post-conference sprint. In the past, we've seen a spike in PLIPs
> >>around
> >>sprints as people focus on one thing or another.
> >
> >+1.
>
> I would love to see someone step forward to champion this and so note
> on the sprint wiki in order to generate interest:
>
> http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-conference-2008-dc/sprint
> http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-conference-2008-dc/sprint#topics

-1 to making 'invent PLIPs' a sprint topic. PLIPs come up as a result of
work on a topic or of free brainstorming. You can't just sit down and
invent PLIPs.

Of course existing sprint topics may spwan a PLIP, or they may not.
There is no way to tell in advance.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    It is simple to make things.