On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 23:52, Ross Patterson <m...@rpatterson.net> wrote:
> I just subscribed my RSS reader to the feed for the 4.0 PLIP report and
> then added myself as a CC to every ticket in that report so that I can
> keep an eye on activity.  I'll also have to keep an eye for new tickets
> on the feed to make sure I'm on the CC list.  It occurred to me that I
> would prefer that mail traffic to go through the FWT list.
>
> We could simply set a policy and say that all PLIPs should have the FWT
> list address added to their CC.  Would anyone else find this valuable?
> Would it cause any problems?  Whaddya think?

I don't quite see the need to have the FWT subscribed; too much noise
for me, the RSS feed gives me enough info. A separate list would be a
better idea.

It's a pity Trac doesn't support ticket detail changes; there is a
plugin for Trac 0.11 that supports this (see
http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/DetailedRssFeedPlugin) but dev.plone.org
still runs on 0.10.

--
Martijn Pieters