On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 15:15:16 -0800, David Glick <davidgl...@onenw.org> wrote:

collective.transmogrifier already can load both AT-based content and
non-Archetypes content, but is fully pluggable and only needs
additional components to support more details as well as dumping.

Is there a writeup anywhere of using collective.transmogrifier in a real-life scenario? The docs included in the package are clear, but an example of its use would help me wrap my head around how using it compares to other options, make it less abstract, and help clarify what missing plugins are needed.

In the series of "talks that were a damn shame that we didn't get at Plone Conference 2008" (for very understandable reasons, but a lot of people were excited about this talk :).

--
Alexander Limi ยท http://limi.net