On 1/27/09 1:28 PM, Andreas Zeidler wrote:
On Jan 13, 2009, at 12:01 AM, Martin Aspeli wrote:
Martin Aspeli wrote:
Why on earth is Products.NuPlone not in the Plone 3.2 egg?
Is this in purpose or just a gross oversight?

Ok, I've released Products.NuPlone 1.0b3.

you got the release year wrong, but that's just a minor detail...

apart from that i'm wondering what the status is?! it's been two full weeks since the last post in this thread and 3.2.1 is still not out. is anything blocking this or why does it take that long? wichert, can you comment, please?

There was never a rush to do a 3.2.1 since this is something that can be (and was) fixed fully in the installers. For the rest we'll do 3.2.1 according to the normal schedule next week.

Wichert.