Andreas Zeidler wrote:
hi,

i've just had a look at the updates for all the PLIPs i originally reviewed and sent some comments. i won't be available for any further discussion as well as the ultimate counting etc, though, as we're leaving for vacation tomorrow. i'd appreciate if someone from the team could take over the spokesperson responsibilities, in particular doing the counting and reporting back to wichert on saturday (or making sure it gets done). any takers or do i need to pick somebody? :)

I should be available this Saturday/Sunday (I hope)
so I'll take this on.

Raphael

cheers,

andi