David Glick wrote:
> Hanno, any advice on forward-porting changes that are not compatible
> with Plone trunk?  e.g. the locking stuff in PLIP 240 which uses some
> KSS for supporting inline editing (I suppose the correct answer is to
> create a new branch of the package for Plone trunk and omit the parts
> that are no longer relevant)

If there's changes that require different code bases for different
versions of Plone, branching is the answer. Plone trunk is no different
in this.

If there's new code that relies on KSS, you can either remove the
feature for trunk or rewrite it in a way that does not require KSS.
Sorry, no magic bullet here.

Hanno