On Sat, 20 Jun 2009 21:32:19 -0700, Martin Aspeli <optilude+li...@gmail.com> wrote:

- We use this PLIP review cycle to start assigning PLIPs to 4.1. There's no reason we can't and shouldn't start planning for that now. So, if a PLIP looks like it'll take longer to do, we can still vote +1 in principle, but target it for a 4.1 release that can come not too long after 4.0 is out.

I agree strongly on this. A process note, I see we have created 4.1, 4.2 milestones — would it be better to create a 4.x milestone like we did on 3.x, so we can say "it'll be in one of the 4.x releases" instead of tying it to a specific release until we actually know which release it'll make it into?

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net