On 7/29/09 7:51 AM, Jon Stahl wrote:
On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 12:07 AM, Geir Bækholt · Jarn<baekh...@jarn.com>  wrote:
There is a step missing here: contributors must not only have signed the
agreement, they must explicitly allow that specific code to be donated to
the foundation. Signing the contributor agreement does not mean all your
code can be moved at will to the foundation.

Yes, of course. Implied but omitted. My bad. Thanks.

So, my question is: what qualifies as "explicit" agreement?  Does it
have to be "on the permanent record" in some manner?

You'll have to ask the PF legal counsel I'm afraid. I don't know the right answer.

Wichert.