There's quite a lot piling up in the changelog already, I think we're
ready for a release.

Tests pass, excepting the errors with PlonePAS (see other mail).

Laurence

3.3.6 - Unreleased
------------------

- Fix FactoryTool to mangle REQUEST.BASEn correctly. (Merged [36902]).
  [elro]

- Fixed wrong condition and double definition on join_form where
  allowEnterPassword meant you were actually *not* allowed to enter a
  password.  It worked fine but was confusingly stated the wrong way
  around.
  [maurits]

- MembershipTool.setPassword unnecessarily called the role assigner plugins
  through acl_users.doChangeUser. Now use acl_users.userSetPassword directly.
  [vincentfretin]

- "(Requires Javascript)" is now translatable in accessibility-info.pt.
  This closes http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/10475
  [vincentfretin]

- Explicitly check that a searchterm was provided before adding it to the
  query string. This closes
  http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/9025
  [blueaidan]

- Fixed for state changed message is wroning for pending item. This closes
  http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/10245
  [terapyon]

- Altered table of contents javascript so that comments are not displayed.
  [dbfrombrc]

- "Event when" improved for better i18n.
  This closes http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/10196
  [gotcha]

- Nested groups appear again in prefs_group_members. This was broken since
  Plone 3.3.2. This closes http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/10075
  [vincentfretin]

- Fixed getIcon. 'Find and Catalog' works again.
  This closes http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/8235
  [amleczko]

- Added missing event parameter to inputlabel's blur handler. This closes
  http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/10369
  [mj]