On Oct 12, 2010, at 8:58 AM, Eric Steele wrote:
> FWT,
>
> We have a call scheduled for today. Since we've had all of one new review in
> the past two weeks, is it still worthwhile for us to get together to talk? Do
> we have any updates to the PLIPs we've already cast votes for to discuss?

Ok. We'll cancel today's meeting and try for next week, assuming we can get
some movement on reviews. I'd like to get feedback for all of those before the
conference so that people can use the sprint time effectively.

I'd remind you that we're now 3 weeks from our implementation deadline, so
there will be many more reviews to do at that point. So far, we've been unable
to get a full 3 reviews for 6 of the 8 PLIPs in the review queue.

Current reviews:
Craig: 5
Rob: 5
Alec: 3