Hi Timo,

> Though, the problem is the state mapping when the workflow changes (see

types-controlpanel-workflow screenshot attached). I think the workflow

setting in the discussion control panel can either:

> 1) change the workflow ignoring the option for custom mappings.

> 2) or I have to implement a widget similar to the one in the types

control panel

I really don't think it's necessary. Basically, the two cases are:

1) User was using moderation and switching to single state. So in this case
the mapping is automatically published so the user doesn't need to think
about it.
2) User was using single state and switching to moderated commenting. All
the previous comments were published anyways, so just map them to published
again for the user. If the user is advanced enough, they can do it manually
in the types control panel.

I agree with everything else you've done. It looks good!

-Nathan