PROJECTOR OBSCURA (Peter
Miller)https://lightcone.org/en/film-6169-projector-obscura

DON'T DO IT (Jim Hubbard) (sort
of)https://www.jimhubbardfilms.com/films/dont-do-it

DETROIT PARK (Julie Murray)https://julifilm.org/moving-images-2000-2007/
(scroll down)

THE SECRET CINEMA (Paul Bartel)

pfchicago
    On Monday, April 26, 2021, 11:38:45 AM CDT, Bryan Konefsky
<bkonef...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi all, I am in the early moments of curating a program of films
(artists'/experimental/personal) that think about cinemas. I would prefer short
films and these can be pre-COVID/COVID/post-COVID works. Please send along
suggestions.thanks
Bryan Konefsky
president, Basement Filmsfounder/director, Experiments in Cinema
Great art has always gone to the masses, to their hopes and dreams, for that
spark that kindled their souls. The rest, "the many, all too many" as Nietzsche
called mediocrity, have been mere commodities that can be bought with money,
cheap glory, or social position.
- Emma Goldman--
Frameworks mailing list
Frameworks@film-gallery.org