Hey Moira,

Of course one can develop it oneself in a darkroom or at a cooperative lab like
Mono in Brooklyn.

But for a commercial lab I recommend Metropolis. They recently set up their own
wet lab and they develop, scan and print all formats. They get a lot of super-8
and results are great.

All but Kodachrome: for that you can only get a low-con black and white result
from a specialty lab, though I did hear of someone who engineered their own K14
formula recently!

All the best,
Pip