Hi Charles

the super8 special event is curated by somebody else, this is how it worked in
previous years and I quote from LAST YEAR'S press release:

"As a special incentive, Revel-8 will give a free colour Super 8 film to anyone
who pre-pays their registration fee Entries must respond creatively and
innovatively to this year's theme. Films can be drama, documentary,
experimental or animation and need to be shot in sequence on a single cartridge
of Super 8 film, lasting just three and a half minutes with no editing
allowed.All you have to do is shoot the film and competition organisers will
process it, while the talented music composition students at the WA Academy of
Performing Arts will compose and record a music soundtrack for the best 20
films. Prizes to be awarded include Best Film, Best Music Soundtrack, Audience
choice, Best Super 8 Cinematography and encouragement awards.  The short listed
entries will also be screen at the Revelation Perth International Film Festival
in July."

so it may not be specifically suitable for your work, however, we also program
experimental and hybrid and underground works, so your work could fit into
that. email me off list to discuss it.
Jack