From: silver...@earthlink.net
To: stevecoss...@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Israeli film/video art
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 14:43:54 -0500

your search criteria is kinda vague:Rona YefmanAvi MograbiLior ShvilIrit
BatstryYael Frank
best,shelly

Shelly silversilver...@earthlink.net

On Feb 9, 2012, at 2:14 PM, steve cossman wrote: Good afternoon Frameworkers,
 With rather short notive I have been given the opportunity to put together a
program of Israeli film/video art.
 I'm asking for suggestions of titles and names of contemporary filmmakers
(preferably short works under 20 minutes) / video artists from Israel or decent
or subject matter.
 Thank you for your help and suggestions.
 Contact me directly or through the greater listserv,