Georg by Stanton Kaye

Mark T

________________________________
 From: jaime cleeland <ethnom...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] First person narrative (Shira Segal)

The use of the camera .... i.e "puts forth the camera as
a primary means of expression for artists" (S.Segal)  I was recently asking
Jeffrey Paull (is he still on this listserv ?) about ... what I call
'camera-dicking'  weilding the camera as a phallus... can anyone give me any
pointers for reading ... as far as film go I was thinking of something like
Michael Powers 'Peeping Tom'.