Okay, here are your possibilities:

   hire a negative matcher to do it.  Colorlab can do this, and they are
   expensive BUT you can get it A/B rolled so the edits look cleaner.

2. Since it's only for safety use, get a B&W dirty dupe on 7366.  I don't
   know if Colorlab can do this but any lab that does B&W reversal should
   be able to.  Color rendition is a bit odd, but it might be okay as a
   backup and as a record to allow you to go back and conform the original
   later on and reconstruct things.

3. Pay the lab for a one-light internegative to be made.  Don't strike a
   print from the interneg until you actually need it.  There are labs out
   there much cheaper than Colorlab for this.

Another poster suggested using a printer and duplicating on E100 E-6
reversal film.  My experience duplicating onto camera stocks is that the
contrast and saturation build up enormously (in a way that is really cool
if that's what you want).  It's possible a lab may be able to preflash
the stock in order to keep this under control but it will take some tinkering
to get it to work right.

Fred at A-1 was hoarding VNF print stock for a while.... I'd be curious
what happened to that.  Where is he these days anyway?
--scott