Hi Frameworks,
I'm putting together a list of experimental animators who use
cutout/collage techniques, particularly those who use "found" materials
(which is kind of all of them, I know, but I'm particularly interesting in
recognizable found materials). I'm looking for relevant filmmakers both
past and present. So far I have Lotte Reiniger, Harry Smith, Stan
VanDerBeek, Terry Gilliam, Larry Jordan, Lewis Klahr, Eric Patrick, Jodie
Mack, Stacey Steers, and Leslie Supnet. I know there are many more. Any
suggestions for filmmakers/films? Thanks!
Jaimie

Jaimie Baron, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Film Studies
The University of Alberta