1st in the series

Ken Jacobs
Interview by Lindley Hanlon
June 10, June 12, 1979
November 1979
2nd in the series

Bruce Baillie
By Ernest Callenbach
November 1979
3rd in the series

Nelson/Wiley
"To Tight Rope Walkers Everywhere: The collaborative Films of Robert Nelson and
William T. Wiley"
By J. Hoberman
December 1979
4th in the series

Kenneth Anger
By Robert Haller
February 1980
5th in the series

Ernie Gehr
By P. Adams Sitney
March 1980
6th in the series

Robert Breer
By Sandy Moore
April 1980
7th in the series

Jonas Mekas
By Judith E. Briggs with notes by Jonas Mekas
May 1980
8th in the series

Pat O'Neil
By Grahame Weinbren & C. Noll Brinckmann
October 1980
9th in the series

-> 10th in the series ????

Larry Jordan
By P. Adams Sitney
October 1980
11th in the series

Yvonne Rainner
By B. Ruby Rich
January 1981
12th in the series

Bruce Conner
By Anthony Reveaux
April 1981
13th in the series

Paul Sharits
By Stuart Liebman
May 1981
14th in the series

George Landow
By P. Adams Sitney
May 1981
15th in the series

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission (including any accompanying
attachments) is confidential and may contain privileged or proprietary

If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us
at maild...@walkerart.org and delete this transmission from your computer.