 From: Scott Dorsey <klu...@panix.com>
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2012 6:34:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Labs in Israel?

> I've had post office employees refuse to promise me "do not x-ray" carries a=
> ny weight, were they wrong?

The post office is not FedEx.  The post office normally doesn't x-ray anything
but under special conditions they will use all sorts of machinery that is
hazardous to film.  After the anthrax scare, all kinds of stuff going in and
out of various museums in Washington DC has become a problem.

> Do you really just need to write that on your pa=
> ckages?

I like the big stickers from Markertek.  But you need to ship by someone like
FedEx or Danzas who carry a lot of film (well, maybe not so much anymore) and
know how to deal with it.
--scott