Check UCA
its the former Maidstone course which has now moved to Canterbury.

I'd like to recommend  the MA at Falmouth but we only have digital video &
sound.

Rob

Rob Gawthrop -  Award Leader:   MA Fine Art Contemporary Practice
University College Falmouth (incorporating Dartington College of Arts)
rob.gawth...@falmouth.ac.uk     01326 25 5883

On 10/09/2012 10:11, "Veronica Ibarra" <veronicaiba...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi all!
> I make experimental films and am considering doing an MA somewhere in the UK.
> Any recommendations? I know Kingston does a experimental film MA. Of course
> there are plenty of fine art courses but I don't know which ones are better
> for that kind of work. I have a 1st class Fine Art (media) BA from the Slade.
>
> Thank you
> Veronica
> http://veronicaibarra.com/
FrameWorks mailing